Finish your blog. That's it. This assignment is worth the remaining 45 points.
Remember, your classmates will be using your blogs to determine which protein should be Protein of the Year 2014. Students will be asked to evaluate more on your posts than on the protein itself. How informative is your blog? How easy is it to read? How well have you incorporated images and any relevant reactions? How much effort have you put into it?
Once again, points will be fairly generous, but with the following caveats:
- This is a firm deadline. If your blog is incomplete at this date, there will be deductions. If you do not have proper citations by this date (see below), you will receive a 0.
- All figures must be properly cited to receive credit. If you made an image with PyMol or jmol, you must tell us the software you used and the PDB code. If you captured an image from the web or from printed material, you must provide a proper citation for it.
- Cite where you found information as well, whether it be the primary literature, your textbook, wikipedia, etc. This is the reason you summarized journal articles for a previous assignment.
- The work must be your own.
- Typos should be cleaned up as best you can, especially if someone has pointed this out in a suggestion.
- The bracket will be announced on the following day.